GeoTime 200 Wifi is a best selling robust, fully featured clocking in machine solution with holiday and sickness calculations, network ready, 'Roll Call' Report, Sage Payroll Import, additional Payroll Export, Key Personnel Displays & 12 Months free Support from Time Systems UK.
|NEW Automatic time card feature
How often do employees ask ‘How many hours have I worked this week’. Would you like to stop that mundane task? Now you can. In the 200 ‘Ultimate’ you can automatically email employee time cards every day with hours worked - now there’s a time-saver.
GeoTime 200 Wifi features as standard
Please see "Software Comparison" for advanced features.
How the terminal works
Just present a pre-enrolled finger to clock. Get an audible message and confirmation on the display of a successful or rejected clocking.
You can then add, modify or delete any transactions in your included time & attendance software at your PC.
What's in the box? Everything you need to operate the system.
| GeoTime 200 Wifi Terminal
|| Time and Attendance software
|| Payroll Export on CD
| Mounting Backplate
|| Network Cable
|| 3 Pin Power Adaptor
Working Hours and Pay
Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week. The software calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete transactions - to restrict too much overtime - easily add transactions for drivers and remote workers.
- Overtime can be accrued by number of hours worked, by time of day (time band), by shift, day of week and pay period. You can name overtime rates to suit you.
- Multi user software option - with user access permissions
||Who Is In Reporting
Run on demand and up-to-date “Who is In” reports from any PC in cases of emergency! Our Who is In report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant report if required that can be used as a Fire Roll Call - great for Health and Safety.
||Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar
There is no limit to the number of clockings or breaks per shift and you can allocate an employee to a different shift every day. The shift rostering calendar allows you to allocate employees with a click.- by day of the week/department etc.
||Lateness Retrieval Facility
The Time Systems UK software has intelligent rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Live Attendance Dashboard
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'.
Summary time cards, detailed time cards, fire roll call reports and more! See the reporting tab for full details.
Using our Pay Rates feature you can accurately calculate your employees pay without the need for expensive payroll systems. This can be printed directly on time cards for distribution to employees.
Holiday & Sickness Reports
Keep track of holidays taken as well as the number of sick days an individual has had. You can also track paid and unpaid leave.
GeoTime 200 software only operates on Windows platform and is multi-department, multi-company and can run on a stand-alone PC or networked.
PC *minimum* requirements:
Standard Windows Intel-compatible processor (Intel, AMD etc), 1gb RAM, 200MB hard disk space free, an available and suitable CAT5 network port (for hardware equipped with a network port), communications "COM" port or USB port when using USB to COM adapter or connections.
Operating systems supported must be properly licensed, legal and current copies of Windows 7, 8, Windows 10; desktop versions.
This product is not sold to work on beta or preview versions of Windows, Windows Vista, Windows RT, Windows for devices or emulation packages such as the WINE project, thin client or virtual environments.
All operating systems must be 32bit or 64 bit with no sub-systems restrictions.
Time Card Detail Reporting
Time Card Summary
- Prints full time card activity report - many different report options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, sickness, holiday, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Prints full time card summary report for any selection - for viewing but mainly to create export for payroll programs.
Fire Roll Call Reporting
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency. Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
Who's not 'IN'
- The Fire roll call report automatically documents every transactions as they happen for an accurate, on the spot roll call.
- Run on multiple PC's each with it own selection of employees.
- This report can be set to run automatically or on demand.
Whos not 'turned in' reports - don't go looking for them - find out instantly - just run report or look at the on-screen attendance display- it tells you.
Missed Clockings Report
Make sure your records are up to date with this report. This way you can be sure your payroll will be right and not have missing data.
Export & Payroll
Exporting data to Payroll programs or Excel
You can export your time card data and other information to 3rd party payroll or Excel spreadsheets.
GeoTime 200 Wifi can export to almost all known payroll systems.
GeoTime 200 Wifi comes complete with PayStandard Software - Our Sage Payroll import program. With a PayStandard payroll link these figures can be imported into Sage Payroll, safe, reliably and automatically.
PayStandard allows you to import all hours worked for all employees into the 'Enter Payments' section in Sage Payroll. This is done with the click of a button, takes seconds to complete and the data entered is then subject to your acceptance or refusal. So you maintain complete control over the matter.
PayStandard can save your payroll department hours of lost time in manual data entry.
Other Payroll Packages
- Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll input.
- Export for Sage payroll/other - automating your payroll even more
- Information can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
- Print, view on screen or save reports to disk for later review
You can export your time card and other data from Geotime 200 Wifi for use in other payroll packages or Excel spreadsheets.
Export to Excel
GeoTime 200 Wifi exports all data to a file in CSV format for use in Excel and almost all known payroll systems.
- Geotime 200 Wifi Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll.
- Data can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages.
- Print or view information on screen and save reports to disk for later review or use elsewhere.